Farzad Sanati received his PhD in Computing Science from the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) for his research work on e-Services Integration Methodologies in the public sector.
In addition to his academic and research work, Farzad has extensive experience in many major ICT projects as a software engineer in the Australian IT and Telecommunication industry, having worked for Australian federal and state governments as well as financial institutions for more than 15 years prior to his academic carrier.
Results-oriented academic, researcher and software engineering principle, pioneering and managing complex IT solution designs including online applications.
The University of Technology Sydney
1. Solution Architect, Fujitsu Pty Ltd (Australia) 2010-2012
2. Software Engineer, NSW Department of Justice (Australia) 2005-2010
3. Software Engineer, Federal department of Human Services (Australia) 2003-2005
4. Software Engineer, ING Australia (Australia) 2000-2003
1. Chair, Institutional Review Board (IRB), The American University of Iraq - Sulaimani
2. Program committee member of the Sixth International Conference on Digital Society (ICDS 2012), Valencia Spain.
3. Research associate in e-health project by Australian Federal Department of Human Service and University of Technology Sydney, 2011.
4. Program committee member of International Conference on E-commerce and Web Technologies (EC-WEB 08), Milan Italy.
5. Associate member of Decision Systems and e-Service Intelligence Laboratory (DeSI), since 2007
I am currently accredited for supervision in the following:
At the level of Principal Supervisor
Computer Software - Computer Software not elsewhere classified
Intelligent systems development.